In fact, if you're looking for some charities to donate to, and do some Christmas shopping at the same time, check out their Humble Bundle. This link will not go live until December 1st, but the charities included are as follows:
- Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation - http://www.grandappeal.org.uk/
- Cancer Research UK - http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/
- International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association - http://ilga.org/about-us/
- Whale and Dolphin Conservation - http://uk.whales.org/whales-and-dolphins
- Special Effect - http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/about-us
- Mental Health Foundation - http://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/
- Save the Children - http://www.savethechildren.org.uk/
- Humble’s Choose Your Own Charity - Over three thousand amazing causes, so if there is something close to your heart, you can choose to buy games and do great things with the money!
What does this have to do with my livestream schedule? Well, a lot. Because my December usually has me glued to the screen watching these streams. Because of this and a variety of other factors, my usual streams will no longer be at 10am. I may still do some random 10am streams, but they will not be happening with any regularity.
Instead, I'll be streaming at 6pm. I know this is a bit late for people outside the US, but 10am was a weird time for people in the US. And for me. And for my husband, who doesn't go to bed until 7am, and is often asleep in the next room. 10am streams will mostly be on days when he's home and awake at that time. But they will definitely NOT be on the following days:
- Friday 1st
- Saturday 2nd
- Monday 4th
- Wednesday 6th
- Friday 8th
- Sunday 10th
- Tuesday 12th
- Wednesday 13th
- Sunday 17th
- Monday 18th
- Tuesday 19th
- Thursday 21st
But I'm hoping the 6pm streams let more people come in and participate. 6pm streams may wind up cancelled at the last minute, depending on who the Late Night guest is, and how long Late Night streams run.